Smart enterprises are evolving to a more integrated view of risks, recognizing that defensive controls are not enough to protect the enterprise. Learn more about establishing a threat-based view of risk and how technology is evolving to provide this perspective.
Join us on February 25th from 7:30 am-9:00 am PT, for a panel discussion and breakfast with examples and case studies that demonstrate how a threat-based view works in practice and how it can be implemented within your organization.
- Katie Arrington, Chief Information Security Officer for Acquisition and Sustainment, Department of Defense
- Paul Cunningham, CISO, Veterans Affairs (Pending agency approval)
- Jason Martin, Vice Director, Development and Business Center / Director, Cyber Directorate (Acting), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Bhagwat Swaroop, EVP, Industry Solutions and Business Development, Proofpoint
- Clayton Barlow-Wilcox, Product Manager, Cyber Incubator, Booz Allen Hamilton